Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday....Would You Send Your Kid Here?!?

I COULD NOT help myself and absolutely HAD to post this. We were walking in the park the other day and of course this car stuck out like a sore thumb. I mean, REALLY?!?



I know it's really hard to read. Especially with my kick ass photo editing skills. It says " Little Angels Daycare 24 Hours"


24 Hours?? I don't even want to know! I could go in about 100 different directions with this, but to be safe, I'll zip it.



I mean, looks totally legit, right?

11 comments:

Elle said...

Wow! I have to agree with you, that's one weird day care advert! I really don't think I would feel comfortable sending my kids to a daycare advertised sketchy car parked in a park!

Too weird!!!!

BTW, love your blog!!

Unknown said...

Lol! I'm speechless?!

Cassie said...

LMAO. No way! That's probably the worst advertisement for daycare.

I love the picture in your header by the way!

Annie said...

ha....the super tinted windows help too.....Lord, please let there NOT be any kids in the backseat!! ha

Daisygirl said...

hahahhahaha!!! Oh crap is the day care in the car? And it has custom rims...oh my gosh this is sooooo freakin funny!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

LOL! That's a hoopty if I ever saw one.

Happy WW!

~Mrs. Albright

Jessica said...

Hec NO!!!! creepy! Happy WW

Raine @ Mama Rants said...

I can see the need for a 24-hour daycare because I've always worked odd shifts, but I think I'd try to find one with a less pimptastic form of transportation.

Working Mommy said...

um...yeah...I think this deserves an epic fail!! A 24-hour day care?? That just doesn't sound right!!

Lothiriel said...

and wait...are those dark tinted windows???

lol

oh hell na!

We do have a late night daycare here in Albuquerque, but it's legit. :)

Pamela Gold said...

Looks like a ghansta-mobile! Fo-shizzle-yo!