I am so excited to say, I got the 'Honest Scrap Award.' Yes...super excited. Is is sad that I have been wanting this award so I am super happy about it? No, of course it's not sad!! Annette awarded me with it, and you should check out her blog. It's super cute!!
So, here's the deal. I have to share 10 random things about myself and then pass this award on to 10 of my favorite bloggers. 10 things about me?
1) I'm addicted to blogging. Even if, tear..tear...I've lost a couple of followers, I'm gonna keep on truckin. Don't like what I say? That's okay. There are millions of others out there!
2) Since I don't always have adult talk during the day, blogging is the PERFECT outlet for me. I can talk your ear off if you let me. Seriously, I can talk a LOT.
3) In Jr. High I broke my leg tripping over a curb right when I was starting a new school. I actually was called 'Curb' for 3 years because people thought that was my last name!?
4) I seriously want to go to Ireland. Donations??
5) I would give anything to have a full day at the spa alone and not have anyone there...unless you are massaging.
6) I HAVE to meet Ellen someday. This would be the most perfect valentine's, birthday, Christmas, everything. Shoot, combine them all together. That would just make my year!
7) I want to be better at baking. Yuummmm....but then it can't stay in the house.
8) I was always the rebellious one in the family. Yes, sweet little me.
9) I'm excited and bracing myself for when Davis starts really crawling and walking. I'll need massive energy boosters.
10) Wish I had a green thumb. My plants don't stay alive long and plus my dog tramples the ones in the backyard. Good times.
And I pass this on to: