Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Honest Scrap Award


I am so excited to say, I got the 'Honest Scrap Award.' Yes...super excited. Is is sad that I have been wanting this award so I am super happy about it? No, of course it's not sad!! Annette awarded me with it, and you should check out her blog. It's super cute!!

So, here's the deal. I have to share 10 random things about myself and then pass this award on to 10 of my favorite bloggers. 10 things about me?
Okay....
1) I'm addicted to blogging. Even if, tear..tear...I've lost a couple of followers, I'm gonna keep on truckin. Don't like what I say? That's okay. There are millions of others out there!
2) Since I don't always have adult talk during the day, blogging is the PERFECT outlet for me. I can talk your ear off if you let me. Seriously, I can talk a LOT.
3) In Jr. High I broke my leg tripping over a curb right when I was starting a new school. I actually was called 'Curb' for 3 years because people thought that was my last name!?
4) I seriously want to go to Ireland. Donations??
5) I would give anything to have a full day at the spa alone and not have anyone there...unless you are massaging.
6) I HAVE to meet Ellen someday. This would be the most perfect valentine's, birthday, Christmas, everything. Shoot, combine them all together. That would just make my year!
7) I want to be better at baking. Yuummmm....but then it can't stay in the house.
8) I was always the rebellious one in the family. Yes, sweet little me.
9) I'm excited and bracing myself for when Davis starts really crawling and walking. I'll need massive energy boosters.
10) Wish I had a green thumb. My plants don't stay alive long and plus my dog tramples the ones in the backyard. Good times.

And I pass this on to:
1). www.adailyscoopofchaos.com
2) www.cookinlean.com
3) www.jdhumes.blogspot.com
4) http://kerrims.blogspot.com/
5) www.iwaitforthatday.blogspot.com
6) www.mommymonolouges.com
7) www.thisandthatday.blogspot.com
8) www.wineymommy.com
9) http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/
10) http://veronking2003.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Annie said...

congrats on your award!! i wish I had a green thumb...I would love to have a garden and flowers (that lived)!!

LisaDay said...

Congratulations on your award, Curb, and thank you for including me in it.

Curb. It's not even that original.

LisaDay

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award! You just gained another follower! Oh and just hold on girlie...once your babe starts becoming mobile, there's no looking back. My 9 month old is tough to keep up with, but it's so much fun! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Looking forward to reading more.

Daisygirl said...

This is a fun award I think! Thanks so much for passing it off to me! I will blog about it today!

Curb? haha, oh that is funny! Not about the broken leg that just sucks!
Yes me too about not having an adult to talk to pretty much Mon-Fri its just me and people under 4 feet. Blogging and facebook are my people!

KMServino said...

Well if you got excited over this, I have ANOTHER one just for you over at my blog now. :) lol Just passin' the love around!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!

I love blogging, too--it's usually my main way of communicating with other fabulous mommas! I love it :)

Lol about "Curb"! Well, not that you broke your leg--I feel bad about that part :) But they called you that?!

I looove baking. You're welcome to come and eat anything I bake--I usually throw it in the trash so I won't eat it...

xoxo

Danielle said...

Way to go on your award. I love this one too.

Thanks for passing it on to me.

Vee said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on - how exciting!

I'm up to travel to Ireland with you...so if you find any donations, let me know! HA

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That always super fun. :)

Lothiriel said...

aawww...thank you!!!! I love it!!

I'm addicted as well!! I can't wait till Emma starts crawling, and like you, I'm also a tad nervous! :D Hopefully by then, I'll be a few pounds lighter and in better shape!!

(LMAO!! Your CAPTCHA word is CUNNT lol! lol! lol!)

Lindsay Rudolph said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing it along to me! I am right there with you about Ellen. She is fantastic! I really would love to meet her one day too!